• Paintings - depending on the size and destination, packages ship FedEx, UPS, & USPS. All painting orders ship insured w/ tracking.
• Prints - ship USPS First Class Mail w/ Tracking
*ALERT* - Please be advised that due to COVID-19, packages from the US to international locations are being greatly delayed due to less flights out and reduced workforce. Some packages are being returned to sender, and some are in long lines to either go air cargo or are being put on boats to go surface. Any international purchase will be contacted by me before I ship your item to make sure you are aware of the possible long delays.
• Paintings - ship USPS Global Priority Mail. This service is insured and trackable to most countries.
• Prints - ship USPS First Class Mail International, tracking varies but customs number always provided.
VAT (tax) may be incurred upon entry to your country, this is the responsibility of the receiver.
Most orders ship within 48 hours of cleared payment Monday - Friday. (I try to get orders out in under 24 hours) You will receive a confirmation e-mail from me once the order has shipped.
• Color Accuracy: I've done my best to photograph and get images color accurate to the actual painting. However, color representation can vary as everyone has different device settings.
• The Artwork: Please be advised that when purchasing original art, you are purchasing the artwork only. The artist (Cindy Thornton) retains all copyrights to original works.
• Stretched Canvas: I paint on stretched canvas, which means the canvas has been mounted on stretcher bars and arrives ready to hang. (My original paintings do not arrive rolled in a tube in other words) Should you desire to have the painting mounted in a frame, mounted on flat board, or re-stretched on different stretcher bars, you are welcome to do so at your expense. I do not offer altered professional framing services.